FREE MINI TRIPOD DISCOUNT NOW.
(Video by Pilotfly T1)
Using newest 32bit Alexmos with Triple-MCU technology for a fast, precise, silent and stable performance
Aluminium CNC alloy construction
3 pre-configured profiles Follow Mode, Pitch Lock, Full Lock.
Invert mode automatically recognized (auto detection)
4-way Joystick to adjust tilt and yaw angle
Easy assembling and easy detachable from the handle
Up to 6 hrs operation time
High versatility ¼ screw hole on bottom of the handle
Built-in Bluetooth module to control the SP-1 via Android APP or remote control (Pilotfly Remote Control RM-01)
Built-in 2nd Bluetooth shoot button to support smartphone for picture and video record shooting
- 32bit Alexmos 3 axis gimbal system
- integrated Triple-MCUs with Encoder.
- Weight appox. 498g (including battery)
- Max. motor payload up to 0,8kg
- Integrated Li-Po battery 14.8V 600mAh
- Shutter button (only works with Smartphone via Bluetooth connection)
- Integrated Bluetooth module
- Supported temperature accelerometer calibration
- 5 user-configurable modes of system operation with a toggle button
- Pitch and roll angle can be controlled by 4-way-joystick
- Motion Timelapse available.
- Adaptive PID-algorithm for preventing vibrations in big angles
- "ACC low-pass filter" to improve the stability
- Low-voltage protection for integrated battery
- System beep sound alert for low voltage / mode change / calibration / Wireless remote control with Android App via Bluetooth
- Firmware upgradeable to be always up-to-date
- System configuration via different platforms possible (Windows, MAC OS, LINUX)